eTechnicalTalk respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and posted on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us immediately using the following information:
- Your name, organization name, and contact information.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- The URL of the infringing material on our website.
- Proof of copyright ownership, such as a copyright registration certificate or a link to the copyrighted work on an official website.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly remove the infringing material from our website. If you have any questions about this DMCA notice, please contact us at [email protected]
We will only remove infringing material if we receive a valid DMCA notice. If you are not the copyright owner of the material, or if you do not believe that the material is infringing, please do not contact us.
- If you are unsure whether or not you have the right to file a DMCA notice, please consult with an attorney.
- If you knowingly file a false DMCA notice, you may be subject to liability under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Additional information for copyright holders:
If you are a copyright holder and you believe that your work has been infringed on our website, please contact us using the information above. We will work with you to promptly remove the infringing material.